New Flagship teased by Xiaomi to launch on 11th July
Xiaomi has already launched Mi 6 in April, 2017. Only three months have passed and the company has started teasing a new flagship device. It is said to be launched on the 11th of July, which is just a day away. The excitement for this device is high though. A video clip and a poster has been released as of now which indicates towards the Mi 6 Plus. The poster has a question on it, i.e., what 6 GB of RAM means? Well, to find out you need to wait for one more day.
Let’s have a quick look at the expected specifications of the Mi 6 Plus-
• 5.7 inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) display with 386 PPI
• Confirmed screen protection
• 2.45 GHz Octa-Core Processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 and Adreno 540
• Android 7 Nougat
• 6 GB RAM
• 128 GB internal storage with no memory card slot
• 22 MP rear camera with autofocus, face detection, smile detection, geo tagging, panorama and touch to focus.
• 8MP Front camera
• 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, GPS, Fingerprint scanner and DLNA
• 4000 mAH Li-Po non-removable battery
Now, have a look at the poster teased by Xiaomi below:
And here’s the video that was teased by Xiaomi:
The above video showcases that the processor will be a Snapdragon 800 series, UFS storage and DDR4 RAM. It will also feature a 3D glass body along with a large display. The battery is indicated to be 4000 mAH and the camera to be a 22MP which can record at 4K and will have a smart beauty mode. Also, next bit of information involves USB Type-C port with the support of Quick Charge, IR Blaster and NFC. Let’s see what all we get at last tomorrow.