Redmi S2 Launched in China | Redmi S2 Price | Redmi S2 Specifications| Redmi Smartphone
Xiaomi’s Redmi S2 Launched in China
Xiaomi launched their brand new smartphone in China namely Redmi S2 on Thursday. The smartphone is the first model of the Redmi S series. The company claims it to be “the best Redmi selfie phone ever” with 16 Megapixel front facing camera with 2-micron pixels. It has beautification features based on AI which produce great quality of selfies. Also, other than that a face unlock feature, 18:9 HD+ resolution display, a voice assistant namely Xiao Ai, a dual rear camera setup and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC chipset. All these features are the highlights of this device. The first sale will be on 17th May, 2018 at 10am CST on Suning.com. There will be two variants for the smartphone, one is priced at CNY 999 (Rs. 10,600 approx.) for the 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory variant and the other is priced at CNY 1,299 (Rs. 13,700 approx.) for the 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory variant.
Here’s the quick overview of the specifications of the smartphone:
- Dual sim, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v4.2, WiFi-802.11 b/g/n
- 99 inch HD+ display with 720 x 1440 pixel screen resolution
- Powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC clocked at 2.0 GHz Octa Core chipset
- Will run on the latest Android Oreo 8.1 Oreo based on MIUI 9
- 3GB & 4GB RAM
- 32GB & 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- 12+5 Megapixel rear dual camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 16 Megapixel front facing camera with front HDR, AI Smart beauty, AI Portrait Mode and Face Recognition (Face Unlock)
- 3080 mAh battery
So, that’s the information available as for now. The review of this device will be updated soon. Stay tuned.